BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well, ok then...

Oh, some of you already know I tried to start a blog to keep track of my training and fundraising. Well, that didn't last. I had good intentions for it, I really did, but as much as I love running and being a part of all of this, I just couldn't write about it everyday and felt bad about it. So, I decided to just start my own personal blog where I can write about whatever I feel like...including running and fundraising. Ok, if you're going to follow me, awesome! But let me tell you some things first....I'm probably going to use bad words and if that offends you, then you don't have to follow me. Of course it won't be every other word, but it's going to happen. Next, I'm not on here to stir the pot and piss people off. I am here to empty my thoughts. If I vent on here, take it for just that: venting. I'm a pretty cool person (I like to think so anyways) so I hope you stick around...I'll probably be posting a lot of pictures of cupcakes and different crafts I'm working on and ask for your feedback and advice. I'll also probably post stuff about my fundraising too. So, get ready! I'm glad you're going to take this blogging adventure with me! :)

Xo,
Kb.

1 comment:

  1. I'm onboard with your blog. Its why I do it to...a place for me to ramble on about my thoughts, a place to document my life. It's sort of like an online journal/diary but made public. Am looking forward to your future posts! :o)

    ReplyDelete